Stanley gave me a strong foundation academically while also encouraging my creative expression. I was supported for who I was while being challenged to strive for greater accomplishments. –Stanley Graduate '09
The Stanley Fund & Our Essential Commitments
Our Essential Commitment – 110%
We all give 110% to the people in our lives – especially the children in our lives – every day. Why? Because we know that’s what it takes to foster independent thinkers and lifelong learners. We are asking the community to give 110% to The Stanley Fund, too – our number-one source of charitable dollars funding our commitment to the student experience, our professional community, our educational philosophy and our campus.
The Stanley Fund supports our school’s strategic, essential commitments:
- Teacher support, retention and professional development
- British Primary philosophy and public outreach
- Campus safety and student wellbeing
- Equity, inclusiveness and financial access
- Off-campus experiential learning
- Social-emotional learning
- Campus beautification and planning for the future
The Stanley Fund also ensures Stanley’s long-term financial sustainability.
As in nearly all independent schools, tuition alone does not cover the cost of a student’s education. We rely on charitable contributions to fund curricular and extra-curricular and social-emotional programs for all our students. These programs ask our staff to give 110% of themselves every day – and in return, 50% of all donations to the Stanley Fund, up to $150,000, will be matched by the Hambidge Family Challenge Grant to further support faculty compensation and wages.
Ways to Give
A gift to The Stanley Fund makes a tangible difference to the life of our school. Gifts to The Stanley Fund range from $1 - $25,000. We encourage you to give at a level that is meaningful for your family. Donations are accepted all year long, and impact our community throughout the fiscal year.
- Contributions may be made online at org/giving or via cash or check made payable to Stanley BPS.
- A monthly donation is a great way to stretch your gift over time. You can choose to contribute through the end of the fiscal year or continuously. Recurring gifts can be made online at org/giving.
- Each year, Stanley BPS participates in Colorado Gives Day, an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. On Tuesday, December 4, 2018, Stanley will receive a pro-rated match from a $1M incentive fund for each contribution made through coloradogives.org