”The spirit of curiosity, relentlessly cultivated at Stanley, doesn’t stop after graduation.” – Francesca Sally ‘09
Alumni Get Together
Connect with Classmates
The best part of being an alum is hearing what your fellow alum are doing now and keeping in touch. Please take five minutes to tell us what you're up to in our online form. Your classmates thank you!
Another way to stay close is to check in with your Class Captains who are ambassadors for Stanley and resources for our alumni. Looking for a classmate? Want to learn more about captaining? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an interest in keeping in touch with Stanley and your classmates as a class captain, let us know. There's a minimal time commitment as your schedule allows. Class Captains work with our Office of Community Engagement staff to:
- Maintain contact info and help track down ‘lost’ alumni
- Communicate with classmates via e-mail or social networking
- Collect Class Notes news — anything from college and university news to jobs and career info, marriages, births, etc.
- Encourage classmates (enthusiastically!) to participate in alumni activities like our holiday party, class-specific celebrations, and whatever else is going on Stanley-wise
- Join the planning committee for reunion events for your year
Spirit of Stanley Award
The Spirit of Stanley Award is given by the Stanley BPS Alumni Association to a Stanley educator or community member who embodies the principles of our mission to engage, challenge and inspire a love of learning in our students. Spirit of Stanley award winners are nominated based on their demonstrated commitment to British Primary philosophy and their indelible impact on our school, our alumni and our community. Spirit of Stanley Award recipients are honored at our annual STAN Talk events.
We warmly invite members of the Stanley alumni community to nominate someone you believe best represents the Spirit of Stanley. Upon consideration of all nominations received, the Alumni Steering Committee will select the year’s recipient.
TO NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE SPIRIT OF STANLEY:
- Based on the description above, please nominate up to three people and include a brief supporting statement of why you feel they represent the Spirit of Stanley.
- Your contact information - and a brief update of what you're up to if you're so inclined!
- Tell us iIf you're interested in becoming more involved with the Stanley Alumni Association (participating on our Alumni Steering Committee, as a future STAN Talk speaker, volunteering at Stanley
Peyton Ankrum, April Ortiz-Kiker & Griffin Woodward
Bezu Berhanemeskel Blake-Boyer, Sophie Callender, Julia Daley & Ella Wright
Grace Fuselier, Markey Jonas & Avery Lin
Jane Doherty & Emma Mason
Hope Cherubini & Maggie Longenecker
Evan Doherty & Journey Simmons
Chloe Gahm & Francesca Sally
2005 and Earlier
Spirit of Stanley Honorees
Lynne Forstot, 2018
Betsy Lewis, 2016