Welcome to the Stanley Parent Association!
Who we are: All Stanley families are a part of the parent association, and we have a number of committees to support events throughout the year. Any amount of support is appreciated - please consider donating your time! Email the PA to learn more.
What we do: We plan events to foster community connection between parents, students & staff, provide opportunities for parent education and fundraise to support teachers & staff, Stanley's mission and the greater good of the Stanley community.
When: PA meetings are held throughout the year. Please see Upcoming PA Events (at right), or the Stanley all-school calendar for dates and times and how to get involved.
Ways to Support the Stanley PA
- Enroll in the grocery card program and give to Stanley every time you shop at no cost to you.
- Sign up for Amazon Smile. You can support Stanley everytime you make an Amazon purchase at no cost to you!
- Support Family Dining Nights out. Watch The Weekly Bulldog and Upcoming PA Events for details.
- Purchase Stanley spirit wear from the Stanley Store on square.
- Volunteer. Reach out to the PA at email@example.com.
Upcoming PA Events
Past Events & Meetings
12/4-5 Holiday Greens Pickup
11/5, 11/12, 11/19 Multicultural Feasts online
11/3-18 Scholastic Book Fair
11/13 Chop Shop lunch delivery to all teachers & staff
11/10 Family Dining Night Out @ Chook
11/1 Teacher appreciation signs placed throughout Stanley campus
10/22 Coffee delivery to 345 & middle school teachers & staff
10/19 PA Speaker: How to Talk to Your Kids about Politics
10/14 Coffee delivery to K12 teachers & admin
10/13 1st PA Meeting: Coffee Chat with Sumant
10/13 Family Dining Night Out @ Bonnie Brae Tavern
9/24 PA leadership meeting