The Stanley Fund & Our Essential Commitments
Our Essential Commitment – 100%
We all give 100% to the people in our lives – especially the children in our lives – every day. Why? Because we know that’s what it takes to foster independent thinkers and lifelong learners. We are asking the community to give 100% to The Stanley Fund, too – our number-one source of charitable dollars funding our commitment to the student experience, our professional community, our educational philosophy and our campus.
The Stanley Fund supports our school’s strategic, essential commitments:
- Teacher support, retention and professional development
- British Primary philosophy and public outreach
- Campus safety and student wellbeing
- Equity, inclusiveness and financial access
- Off-campus experiential learning
- Social-emotional learning
- Campus beautification and planning for the future
Ways to Give
A gift to The Stanley Fund makes a tangible difference to the life of our school. Gifts to The Stanley Fund range from $1 - $25,000. We encourage you to give at a level that is meaningful for your family. Donations are accepted all year long, and impact our community throughout the fiscal year.
- Contributions may be made online or via cash or check made payable to Stanley BPS.
- A monthly donation is a great way to stretch your gift over time. You can choose to contribute through the end of the fiscal year or continuously. Recurring gifts can be made online.
- Each December Stanley participates in Colorado Gives Day, an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Just search for Stanley British Primary on coloradogives.org to schedule your gift.
Stanley gave me a strong foundation academically while also encouraging my creative expression. I was supported for who I was while being challenged to strive for greater accomplishments.
Stanley Graduate '09