Stanley gave me a strong foundation academically while also encouraging my creative expression. I was supported for who I was while being challenged to strive for greater accomplishments.
Stanley Graduate '09
The Stanley Fund & Our Essential Commitments
Our Essential Commitment – 110%
We all give 110% to the people in our lives – especially the children in our lives – every day. Why? Because we know that’s what it takes to foster independent thinkers and lifelong learners. We are asking the community to give 110% to The Stanley Fund, too – our number-one source of charitable dollars funding our commitment to the student experience, our professional community, our educational philosophy and our campus.
The Stanley Fund supports our school’s strategic, essential commitments:
- Teacher support, retention and professional development
- British Primary philosophy and public outreach
- Campus safety and student wellbeing
- Equity, inclusiveness and financial access
- Off-campus experiential learning
- Social-emotional learning
- Campus beautification and planning for the future
The Stanley Fund also ensures Stanley’s long-term financial sustainability.
As in nearly all independent schools, tuition alone does not cover the cost of a student’s education. We rely on charitable contributions to fund curricular and extra-curricular and social-emotional programs for all our students. These programs ask our staff to give 110% of themselves every day – and in return, 50% of all donations to the Stanley Fund, up to $150,000, will be matched by the Hambidge Family Challenge Grant to further support faculty compensation and wages.
Ways to Give
A gift to The Stanley Fund makes a tangible difference to the life of our school. Gifts to The Stanley Fund range from $1 - $25,000. We encourage you to give at a level that is meaningful for your family. Donations are accepted all year long, and impact our community throughout the fiscal year.
- Contributions may be made online at or via cash or check made payable to Stanley BPS.
- A monthly donation is a great way to stretch your gift over time. You can choose to contribute through the end of the fiscal year or continuously. Recurring gifts can be made online.
- Each December Stanley participates in Colorado Gives Day, an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. In December 2021, Stanley will receive a pro-rated match from a $1M incentive fund for each contribution made through coloradogives.org