”The spirit of curiosity, relentlessly cultivated at Stanley, doesn’t stop after graduation.” – Francesca Sally ‘09
Connect with Classmates
The best part of being an alum is hearing what your fellow alum are doing now and keeping in touch. Please take five minutes to tell us what you're up to in our online form. Your classmates thank you!
Another way to stay close is to check in with your Class Captains who are ambassadors for Stanley and resources for our alumni. Looking for a classmate? Want to learn more about captaining? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an interest in keeping in touch with Stanley and your classmates as a class captain, let us know. There's a minimal time commitment as your schedule allows. Class Captains work with our Office of Community Engagement staff to:
- Maintain contact info and help track down ‘lost’ alumni
- Communicate with classmates via e-mail or social networking
- Collect Class Notes news — anything from college and university news to jobs and career info, marriages, births, etc.
- Encourage classmates (enthusiastically!) to participate in alumni activities like our holiday party, class-specific celebrations, and whatever else is going on Stanley-wise
- Join the planning committee for reunion events for your year
Peyton Ankrum, April Ortiz-Kiker & Griffin Woodward
Bezu Berhanemeskel, Blake Boyer, Sophie Callender, Julia Daley & Ella Wright
Grace Fuselier & Avery Lin
Jane Doherty & Emma Mason
Hope Cherubini & Maggie Longenecker
Evan Doherty & Journey Simmons
Chloe Gahm & Francesca Sally
2005 and Earlier