What Forms do we Need to Submit?
1. Student Health Forms and Immunization Certificate for all students are due in the Magnus Health Portal (at right) by for:
- All new K-5 students
- All students entering 6th grade (Student Combined Health Form & Sports Release)
- All 7th and 8th graders who wish to play sports
- All families for whom we do not have completed files and information
2. Medication Permissions or Action Plans for Chronic Conditions as needed are due on or before your child's first day of school for all students who require medication at school or care plans for chronic conditions. The State of Colorado requires authorization for school staff to safely support any student who requires medication administered at school, during school hours or on overnight or field trips.
We are also required to have clear instructions in the form of care plans for students with asthma, allergies or seizures. If you child requires such care, please complete your forms within the school's secure health forms portal.