Please Review Before Registering
- Your deposits (including a $50 nonrefundable deposit for each camp) will be processed immediately or you will have the option to pay in full. There is also a one-time $25 registration fee per camper.
- The balance of tuition, including Early Birds and Milk and Cookies, is due by April 1.
- If a credit card or electronic check was used for the deposit, and we have not received an alternate form of payment prior to April 1, we will charge the balance to that card or check.
- You do have the option to change the form of payment at any time.
Switching or Cancelling Programs
- To switch Specialty or Day Camp to a different week, you will lose your $50 nonrefundable deposit but all other funds will be transferred.
- For Specialty Programs and Day Camp, if cancellation occurs before April 1, you will lose your $50 nonrefundable deposit.
- After April 1, there are no refunds unless you purchased insurance during registration.
- If a Stanley camp has to shut down due to a positive case in a camp class, we will refund the prorated tuition of that camp.
- There will be no refunds when a child is unable to come to camp due to an outside exposure.
Optional Camp Insurance
- Insurance can be purchased during the registration process only-it cannot be purchased after camp registration is complete
- Each camp session must purchase seperate insurance
- Insurance allows a camper to cancel a camp at any time or switch camp (based on availability) without losing the non-refundable deposit.
- If a camper decides to cancel a camp and has insurance for that camp, all funds (minus the insurance) will be refunded.
- If Summer at Stanley has to cancel camps due to low enrollment, Covid or other reasons, tuition and insurance costs will be refunded.
*As always, if Summer at Stanley cancels a camp due to low enrollment, tuition will be refunded.
Camp Schedule & Pricing
Early Birds (before-camp care)
7:30-8:30 AM-TBD for 2021
8:30 AM-3 PM
Milk & Cookies (after-camp care)
3:00-5:30 PM-TBD for 2021
Cost per week
$435 (plus material fee)
$400 (plus material fees)
Milk & Cookies
$40 per camp
* There is a $25 registration fee per camper. This will only be charged one time per summer.
*Due to Covid-19, we are not offering Half-day programs during the summer of 2021.
Please review our cancellation policies before registering. No refunds will be given after April 1. Click here for information about Financial Aid for qualifying students.