"Stanley teaches you not only the importance of community, but also how to build character and assume your own specific role in your community."
—Stanley Graduate '14
Five Steps to Apply
- Fill Out an Inquiry Form: Please complete a brief online inquiry form.
- Tour our Campus: given our priority to keep our students, faculty and staff safe during Covid-19, you can see our campus in person or virtually to learn about our program and philosophy. Tours will not enter the buildings for the 2020-21 admission season but you will have an opportunity to speak with an admission officer and see a small glimpse of the campus. We offer in-person tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning and afternoon, from September to early January. You can also choose to watch our virtual tour online for this season. In-person tours or virtual tours are a required part of the admission process. In addition, we require applicant families during the 2020-21 admission season to attend a Zoom admission question-and-answer session. You can reserve your time for the Zoom call in your SchoolAdmin account or by calling 303-261-1792.
- Submit Your Application: Please complete an online application for the next school year. Or, call 303-261-1792 for a paper application. See below for details about recommendations and other required documents.
- Schedule Your Child's Visit: After you have submitted your application, you will be contacted to schedule your child's required student visit in December or January. These visits will be conducted individually for this school year due to Covid-19.
- Submit an Optional Admission Video (applicants for K, 1 and 2 only): Due to the changes to our process due to COVID-19, we invite you to submit an optional admission video. Please see requirements here.
- Attend a Parent/Guardian Follow-up Conference: Following your child’s visit, we will contact you to schedule a short (20-minute) conference with a member of our admission team. The purpose of this meeting is for us to get to know your family better and to answer any final questions regarding your child’s application. These will be conducted through Zoom this year.
Important Admission Dates
2020-21 Financial Aid Application Available Online
Financial Aid Workshop
Sibling Admission Applications Due
Financial Aid Applications Due – returning families
Financial Aid Workshop – new families
New Student Admission & Financial Aid Applications Due
Transcripts, Testing & Teacher Recommendations Due
Admission Notification for Grades 6-7
Admission Notification for Grades K-5
Stanley BPS is accredited by the Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS). In accordance with the ACIS notification guidelines, Stanley admission decisions will be emailed and mailed on the agreed-upon dates established by ACIS.
The school works to achieve an enrollment balance of boys and girls, a balance among age groups in the classrooms, and a cross-section of learning styles, personalities, abilities, and diverse backgrounds.
Stanley does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, economic means or learning/physical differences; we seek students from all racial and ethnic groups. The school represents a cross-section of the community in its school population.
Planning Your Visit
We Love Getting to Know Your Student! Required student visits take place in December and January and are scheduled by our admission team after receiving your completed application. For the 2020-2021 school year, child visits will take place individually. Please ensure your child has a mask and consider packing a water bottle.