"Stanley teaches you not only the importance of community, but also how to build character and assume your own specific role in your community."
—Stanley Graduate '14
Steps to Apply
1. Fill Out an Inquiry Form: Please complete a brief online inquiry form.
2. Tour our Campus: We invite you to come see our campus in person to learn about our program and philosophy. We offer in-person tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning and afternoon, from late September to early January. We also invite you to watch our video tour online. Our video tour does not replace an in-person or zoom tour. If you are unable to tour in person, please call us at 303-261-1792 to schedule a Zoom tour. Zoom tours will be offered outside of our regular tour schedule. Tours are a required part of the admission process.
You may also attend our Open House instead of a tour. This is an opportunity to tour the school, meet teachers, administrators, parents and students. Our Open House will be held on January 11 from 9 AM-11 AM. Give us a call if you have any questions.
3. Submit Your Application: Please complete an online application for the next school year. See below for details about recommendations and other required documents.
4. Schedule Your Child's Visit: After you have submitted your application, you can schedule your child's required student visit.
5. Attend a Parent/Guardian Follow-up Conference: Following your child’s visit, you will have access through the parent portal to schedule a short (20-minute) required conference with a member of our admission team. The purpose of this meeting is for us to get to know your family better and to answer any final questions regarding your child’s application.
Click here for
Important Admission Dates
Early October: 2023-24 Financial Aid Application Available Online
Nov. 1: Sibling & Faculty Children Admission Applications Due
Dec. 1: Financial Aid Applications Due for Returning Families
Jan. 15: New Student Admission & Financial Aid Applications Due
Jan. 31: Transcripts, Testing & Teacher Recommendations Due
Feb. 23: Admission Notification for Grades 6 - 7
Mar. 1: Admission Notification for Grades TK - 5
Planning Your Visit
We Love Getting to Know Your Student! Required student visits take place in the fall and winter. After submitting your application, you can schedule your students' visit in the SchoolAdmin portal.
Stanley BPS is accredited by the Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS). In accordance with the ACIS notification guidelines, Stanley admission decisions will be emailed and mailed on the agreed-upon dates established by ACIS.
The school works to achieve an enrollment balance of boys and girls, a balance among age groups in the classrooms, and a cross-section of learning styles, personalities, abilities, and diverse backgrounds.
Stanley does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, economic means or learning/physical differences; we seek students from all racial and ethnic groups. The school represents a cross-section of the community in its school population.