A Stanley Education
Kindergarten through 5th Grade
6th Grade through 8th Grade
At Stanley, we seek to keep the cost of a Stanley education as accessible as possible. All families may apply to see if Financial Aid may be available for your family.
- Tuition covers all books, materials and activity fees.
- Payments may be made on a monthly, semi-annual or annual basis.
- Tuition discounts are given on semi-annual and annual payments.
- Parents are obligated for the full year's tuition regardless of the type of payment schedule selected.
- One month's tuition deposit is due upon signing the enrollment contract.
Optional Lunch Costs Students have the option of purchasing lunch from the school.
Enrichment Classes Stanley offers after-school activities throughout the week, Monday through Friday. In general, K-5 students elect to take these classes as most Middle School students participate in Stanley sports after school. Costs for enrichment classes range from about $50-$150 per class per session. Sessions last about 2 months.
Transportation Stanley does not offer transportation to and from school. Students who use public transport can receive free fares from RTD during the 2023-2024 school year.
School Supplies The school purchases supplies for classrooms; there is no obligation to shop for supplies at back-to-school time.
Athletics There are no charges for athletic activities at Stanley.