A Stanley Education
Kindergarten through 5th Grade
6th Grade through 8th Grade
At Stanley, we seek to keep the cost of a Stanley education as accessible as possible. As you plan your budget, it is reasonable to expect yearly tuition increases of 3-5 percent. All families may apply to see if Financial Aid may be available for your family.
- Tuition covers all books, materials and activity fees.
- Payments may be made on a monthly, semi-annual or annual basis.
- Tuition discounts are given on semi-annual and annual payments.
- Parents are obligated for the full year's tuition regardless of the type of payment schedule selected.
- One month's tuition is payable in advance, within ten days of acceptance, to hold the student's place in the school.
Optional Before- & After-School Expenses
Extended Day Stanley provides before-school and after-school care, a.k.a. Extended Day, in an on-site, licensed and happy environment. Extended Day registration takes place monthly and can be reserved for unlimited care at $400 per month or on an hourly basis at $8 per hour.
Available hours are:
- Monday through Friday, 7:15-8:15 a.m.
- After school Monday through Thursday 3-6 p.m.
- After school on Friday 12:15-6 p.m.
Optional Lunch Costs Students have the option of purchasing lunch from the school. Ordering lunches takes place online monthly.
Enrichment Classes Stanley offers after-school activities throughout the week, Monday through Friday. In general, K-5 students elect to take these classes as most Middle School students participate in Stanley sports after school. Costs for enrichment classes range from about $50-$150 per class per session.
Transportation Stanley does not offer transportation to and from school. Students who use public transport can receive student discounted fares from RTD.
School Supplies The school purchases supplies for classrooms; there is no obligation to shop for supplies at back-to-school time.
Athletics There are no charges for athletic activities at Stanley.